Sunday, June 01, 2008

Morrissey 'All You need is me' - New Single release.



This single was originally slated for a release date of 19th of May , but was delayed (no idea why)

It's available on 2 formats in 3 different 'guises'

1 CD Single
a All you need is me
b Children in Pieces - New Track

2 7'' *1
a All you need is me
b My Dearest love - New Track

3 7'' *2
a All you need is me
b Drive in Saturday ( Live at Orpheum Theatre Omaha Nebraska, 11th May 2007)

Now for the Morrissey concious of you - like me - the first thing you notice is if you don't get your hands on the 7''*1 you can't get hold of the Track 'My Dearest Love', so fingers crossed that when Itunes (UK) updates on Tuesday (3rd June) all tracks become available in a digital format.

Oh and btw the Single is only available for one week.

*update* Looks like Decca are not making this single available on Itunes (UK) - in relation to the b-Sides, so i'm a tad disappointed and annoyed about that to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment