Friday, December 12, 2008

Morrissey - "Years of Refusal" track listing and further Moz release info

Years Of Refusal
1 Something is squeezing my skull
2 Mama lay softly on the riverbed
3 Black Cloud
4 I'm throwing my arms around Paris
5 All you need is me
6 When I last spoke to Carol
7 That's how people grow up
8 One day goodbye will be farewell
9 It's not your birthday anymore
10 You were good in your time
11 Sorry doesn't help
12 I'm ok by myself


Slated for a release date of 23rd of February 2009 in the UK.

There will be two releases of this album, the DVD version will also include:
1 That's how people grow up (Promo)
2 All you need is me (Promo)
3 I'm throwing my arms around Paris (Promo)


For a track by track breakdown of the album see here


"I'm throwing my arms around Paris" will be released as a single on the 9th of February 2009

Tracklisting as follows :

CD
A I'm throwing my arms around Paris
B Because of my poor education

7"
A I'm throwing my arms around Paris
B Shame is the Name

No comments:

Post a Comment