Thursday, December 11, 2008

Worldwide Album chart- Top Ten

In an effort to provide an 'alternative' (not musically speaking mind) Album chart for the 'world' market - not just UK/US or any other individual territory... I have decided on this master plan.
The chart is compiled using data from sources that are 'freely available'.

The chart will only include original artist albums - no dodgy compilations or 'summer hits' hogwash will be included.

Only the top Ten will be counted and previous weeks chart positions may also be included if I can keep track. (- hey I'm only human!)

1 Guns 'n' Roses - Chinese Democracy (-)*
2 Beyonce - I am sasha (-)
3 Akon - Freedom (-)
4 The Killers - Day and Age (-)
5 Coldplay - Viva la Vida (-)
6 T.I - Paper trail (-)
7 Kanye West - 808 & Heartbreak (-)
8 Pink - Funhouse (-)
9 Britney Spears - Circus (-)
10 AC/DC - Black Ice (-)

*(-) = Previous weeks position.

No comments:

Post a Comment